Tantrums, emotions, and testing the limits. As parents and caregivers we've all been there (regardless of how young or old your child is...babies are very good at crying to communicate their needs). So how do you help your child recognize, regulate, and connect their emotions, thoughts, and behaviors?
Self-awareness, self-management, and social awareness are lifelong skills that should be taught during early childhood. "Exploring Emotions" is a resource to teach children ages 0-3 how to label, express and cope with emotions.
- Focuses on the following emotions: happy, sad, mad, surprised, scared, and excited
- 24 unique emotion cards with real, diverse photographs
- Customizable emotion cards and sorting mats (add your own text or photos)
- Print & go sorting mats
- 10 activity ideas
- Social-emotional development guide
- Full color, printer friendly or black and white options
- Simple directions and a simple, colorful design
This is a downloadable product. You will receive an emailed link to download the ZIP file (containing a PDF and PowerPoint) after checkout. The link to download is valid for 30 days.
You may not make copies or distribute to others.
How do I open a ZIP file?
- On a Mac: Downloads folder > Double click the file > A new folder will open in your downloads folder
- On a PC: Right click the file > Click Extract All
- iPhone: Download the free iZip app > Click the unit download link > Click okay
- You can also extract the files on a computer and email or use Google Drive to transfer it to a phone
"Exploring Emotions" is a resource to teach children ages 0-3 how to label, express and cope with emotions.